Second Mind for Notion + Onboarding Call
Slay information overload and transform your knowledge into results with the best knowledge management system for digital workers, creatives & entrepreneurs
- Capture everything
- Organize your resources
- Make progress on your projects and goals
A zero-risk purchase:
- Does it work? -> Only 5-Star Reviews and more than 100 upvotes on Reddit.
- I don't know how to use Notion -> 15-minute onboarding guide + 30 min call where I'll personally answer ALL of your questions and needs.
- What if I don't like it? -> 100% money-back guarantee.
See what others think:
Here is a short walkthrough:
More than just a template
What makes Second Mind different from other templates is that it comes with a proven framework that helps you transform your resources into results in your personal and professional life.
#1 Capture what matters, instantly
“Attention is the most scarce and precious resource. The ability to direct it to what matters is your competitive advantage a distracted world.” — Tiago Forte
Second Mind is a trusted place for your resources.
- Inbox: your notes, links, and tasks integrated with Notion Quick Capture and shortcuts to make capturing as seamless as possible. Capture and get on with your day.
#2 Organize your resources for future use and never forget anything
The information you gather is only useful if you can find it in the future.
Second Mind helps you organize your resources:
- PARA: Tiago Forte's knowledge management system (Projects, Areas, Resources, Archives) tweaked for actionability.
- Pulled resources: In each Project, you can add relevant resources from different Areas or Topics to help you execute.
#3 Process your resources for greater usability
Your resources are useless when they’re idly lying in your second brain.
Second Mind offers tools to help you process your resources for more clarity, focus, and creativity:
- Quick daily review: A 5-minute process to keep your second mind tidy, find connections, and keep you up to date with your daily work.
- Weekly review: A weekly ritual to review your resources and project results, plan your week, and find new connections and ideas.
- Progressive summarization: Tiago Forte’s distilling method for making your resources more concrete and actionable for future use.
#4 Make progress on your goals and projects
Our resources are things to use, not just things to collect. — Tiago Forte
The whole second brain is designed to facilitate action and help you stay focused:
- Layout: All databases are "hidden" behind toggles so you can focus on those that matter most at the moment.
- GTD-style tasks: All of your tasks neatly organized; easy drag-and-drop to reschedule them.
- Daily page: A space to track your most important actions and do your work without distractions.
- Deep work tracking: See how much focused work you do in a day, week, month, and across different projects.
- Workout tracking: Track your exercises and see how your workout volume (# of reps) changes across days, weeks, and months.
- Habit tracking: Your habits and habits success rate summarized by day, week, and month
- Sleep tracking: Track how much you sleep and how it changes throughout the week and month.
- Journaling: Start the day strong with a 5-minute journal.
#5 Start using it as soon as you download it
Say goodbye to hours-long tutorials and courses.
Second Mind offers a seamless way to start using it as soon as you download it.
- 1-minute guides: Under each page, you’ll find a short instruction on using it most effectively.
- 15 min onboarding: A quick onboarding designed to help you get the most out of the second mind template.
- (Bonus) Free onboarding call: Hop on a 30 min call with me to answer all of your questions and help you tailor the template to your needs.
More than 100 upvotes on Reddit! See what others think:See Reddit Post
So, are you ready to level up your life and career?Get Second Mind
Feel free to DM me on Twitter (@szymonsosulski) or drop an email (email@example.com) with any questions.
You'll get the Second Mind Template & a FREE 30-min onboarding call